Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Basics

It's taken me a while to come to the full reality of this, but I truly enjoy reading articles and blogs. More often than not, I prefer theme blogs or sites -- places I know I can always go to get specific information about this or that. As it stands, this will not be one of those blogs, simply for the fact that a) I'm too lazy to fully commit and b) I like too many things and don't want to pigeon-hole myself before I get going. This will be a (hopefully) daily outlet for me to express thoughts on a variety of subjects. From music to sports to art to parenting to food to whatever, I hope this can be an open forum with a decent amount of back and forth with whoever is out there and wants to participate.

So without further adieu, here are the basics (as I see them):

33 years old, born and raised in the DFW metroplex of Texas, married for 10.5 years to a great gal - Jessa - from Pennsylvania whom I met while touring in a punk rock band, parent of two kids - Maddy 7 and Zephyr 4, and one crazy-wild whippet - Sgt. Pepper. I work from home for a production music company, Megatrax. It's an awesome company and allows me many, many perks. I LOVE music. Not just a little bit, or specific styles. I love just about all of it and I listen to a ton of music each and every day. I also love sport -- football (Cowboys, of course), baseball (Rangers, among others), running (though I am getting bored and will be taking a break -- more on that to come), riding bikes, skateboards, etc.

So there you have the basics. Now that that is out of the way, please feel free to introduce yourself in one of the normal manners. Much more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment